BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

yay and not yay

My mommy is being a jerk today. :P

But my good friends are balancing my mood out- my mom makes me so angry I could burst, and my friends calm me down and make me carefree and happy.
Know what sucks? Whenever I get really angry, I start to cry.
And when my mom sees me crying, she thinks that she's won. And she never has really won.

Did I ever mention that I will most likely move out as soon as I turn 18? (well, maybe not as soon... maybe in the summer)
That's only a little over a year away...
I can probably make it until then.

So.... i just got back from the movies. I saw National Treasure 2. It's such a good movie (i think its better than the first one) and Riley is my favorite character.

And I got a House of Heroes cd for Christmas from my much-loving brother! I've been listening to it practically all weekend. I love Buckets for Bullet Wounds!

1 comments:

Marissa said...

Riley is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! hes like the whole reason i want to see that movie!