BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

empanadas

Today i went to my Grammie and Grandpie's house.
(i dont really call them that though)

We were just hanging out listening to them talk about stuff, and then Grandma was like, "hey clear off the table cause we're gonna make empanadas"

An empanada is like a little pocket of dough, and it has tasty stuffs inside. Grandma makes some and gives them to me every Christmas- the ones she makes have sweet meat, raisins, and walnuts in them. Its pork, but it doesnt taste like meat- its really good!

So i was like, hey let me help- i bet i could make them faster than mom. And we had this little assembly line thing and it was so much fun!
I folded up a cute little one thats not even as big as my fingernail.

It was neat, being able to spend time with my grandparents like that. They have sooo many grandchildren, but none of them really bother to visit.



0 comments: