BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

goodbye

Well, today I have my final- and you know what that means.
No more of this math class after today!
And that's partly a good thing, because math isn't exactly my favorite subject, but this morning I was thinking about all the people in my class I've gotten to know who I may not ever see again.
Brenda, Alan, Mariana, Tommy, Chris, Jacinta, Catlan.
These people (and more) have become my friends. Most of them are older (30's- 40's). Some of them have their whole lives ahead of them and are going to do whatever they want. They are going to grow and have families and climb ladders.
Some of them already have families, but they are getting a college education anyway. And that's admirable.

So yeah, I'm gonna miss them, but after I say "goodbye" today, all those people are going to go out and live their lives, and I think that's pretty amazing.


0 comments: