BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

oscar!

So today I went to another White Elephant party. It was pretty fun, i guess. I knew pretty much no one there, since it was at Grace Church, and not many people seemed interested in talking to me or anything. Which makes me feel how important it is for people at our church to talk to new people who don't know anyone. :P

Anyways, I re-gifted this inflatable raft that I got at a different White Elephant party, and as soon as I walked in the door, people started telling me how great it was. So I guess that was a good idea...
I got this little rubber ball with eyes on it, and its pretty big and green and hollow. And there's a little red light inside of it that blinks when you shake it. Its really really neat, and im going to hang it from my ceiling! :D oh and i named it Oscar.


0 comments: