BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

rain

Wow.
Right now I'm actually listening to Without Love from Hairspray on YouTube.
Yeah, I already know I'm lame, but that movie was actaully surprisingly amusing! I think Seaweed is the best singer. (why do they call him seaweed anyway? strange..)

Anyways it was really cool yesterday cause it rained pretty much all day.
I think rain is my favorite kind of weather. It can be gloomy, it can be wonderfully happy, it can be soft or hard, it can be cold or warm. Rain washes away dirt and grime and leaves everything fresh and clean.

so anyways, time for homework

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! I ♥ rain very very much. Everything seems so clean afterwards.


♥rae

Liz said...

AAAAHHHH I LOOOVEE HAIRSPRAY!!!!!1
:-D awesome stuff dude