BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

amazing

My Christmas was spent trying to wrap my mind around the fact that hundreds of years ago, Jesus Christ came into this world in the form of man.
And it's still so hard for me to realize that yes, God loves me, He loves everyone, and that's why He sent His precious Son.

hmm. amazing.

Anyways, I had a wonderful Christmas. I think its my favorite holiday because I can see almost all of my family on that day, and that doesn't happen very often.
And I got my own camera for Christmas, so now I can take pictures of all the crazy stuff we always do!




We played hide and go seek outside of my grandparents' house, and to tell the truth, I hadn't had so much fun playing it since I was in grade school playing with my older cousins.

surprise surprise.


merry christmas everyone!

0 comments: