BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

nothingness

I can be a really awful person.
I think that one of my friends is mad at me.
It's not a good feeling.

CNM classes will soon be over for the semester. I have my final on Monday. I haven't studied for it at all- somehow it doesn't really matter to me anymore.

Today is a sleepy sort of day. I really haven't done much work, which isn't a good thing at all because everything is piling up and a lot of assignments will be due soon.
But surprisingly, I don't really care. And I don't know why I don't care...
My procrastination has come to a new level.

I just keep thinking about my friend.
It's the only thing I care about right now.
I hope I didn't damage things too badly...

1 comments:

Miss E. said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURE !!!!
Miss E.