BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

target. and... enchiladas

I got a Target giftcard from my grandpa for Christmas- a really good gift!
I love Target.
Everything is red there. And they have good prices for good stuff.
I don't really like the stuff at Walmart. Or the lighting. I think lighting has a lot to do with shopping atmosphere and all that. Target has good lighting.
And Target has a Bull Terrier for a mascot/spokesperson; much much much better than a smiling yellow ball.

Anyways, I got a pair of brown pants and Eclipse.
Eclipse has turned out to be really good. Which is an understatement... It's the third book in the series, and if you haven't read the first book (Twilight), I highly recommend it.
I saw Jordan Ruddell at Target. I turned an aisle in the book section and BAM! there she was, sitting down in the middle of the aisle, surrounded by books and her little brother and sister.

I saw Jordan Young at Costco. He was by the enchilada samples.
Those enchiladas were good. We bought some.


5 comments:

After His Heart said...

I LOVE THOSE BOOKS!!! edward is amazing...

aurora said...

actaully, i prefer Jake.

After His Heart said...

you and my friend jessica...i don't understand why though...edward is way better

aurora said...

I dont understand why either...
he kind of reminds me of someone i know. And I feel sorry for him- i can understand his actions b/c of what he's going through with Bella.

Marissa said...

what are you talking about!??! i think edward is amazing.. lol i named my ipod edward.. anyways hope you had a great christmas!!! love ya!!