BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

NO MORE!!!

Ok, thats it. I'm not ever going to drink coffee ever again! Not that I normally drink it all the time... but yesterday my mom bought me this iced coffee thing from Borders, and since I don't normally drink coffee it did strange things to me. I was fine for about 2 hours after I drank it, but then I got so jumpy and skittish that I had to go outside and run around our backyard 10 times. And then I rode my bike. And then I did pull-ups on a tree branch. And then I ran through the sprinklers. By then it was time for dinner, and I was still so jumpy and hyper that I thought I was going to throw up until about midnight.

No more coffee.

Ever.

2 comments:

queenb said...

Amanda, you are HYSTERICAL! I can just see you jumping around your back yard! And then I think about how fast you might have played a piece on the piano with your caffeine rush, nausea, STUFF, and wonder how THAT might have turned out. So you'll have to consider trying that before you really, PERMANENTLY swear off coffee. You know, it could be used for good...well, some people could use it for good, anyway. I love your blog site, and the picture of the Laughing City girls is really good. Love ya, Queen

Anonymous said...

Wow. Yeah.
That's why I don't drink coffee.
That's really funny though.

[rae]