BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

special

Earlier today we went to Mervyn's and volunteered with the Kiwanis Club (we're not actually in it though) to help guide underprivileged kids in spending $100 dollars that Mervyn's was giving them. So we just got this piece of paper that said what the kid needed most: school uniforms, socks, underwear, shoes... etc. I had a TON of fun 'cause the girl I was assigned to (Amanda, who is 11) was sooo crazy cool! She and I had a bunch of fun picking out her school clothes. She was not afraid to go up and ask people for help finding stuff; and she is very easy to talk to, which is good for me.
After that we (me, Clinton, and Hayley Sparks) went to Keva Juice. I wanted to wash my hands, so I went down the hall to the bathroom, which i found locked. When I went back up the hall, there was a girl at the end with a blender. "Did you need the key to use the bathroom?" she asked. She held out the blender, which I discovered had a key chained to it.
So I had to carry the blender with me to the bathroom, much to the amusement of Clinton and Hayley, and to my own.

0 comments: