BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I know something you do not!

Clinton and I are learning how to play ping-pong with our left hands. That way, when we go to play someone who is really good, we can play left handed, and then half-way through the game we can say, "I know something you do not!"
And the other person will say, "What is that"
And we will say, "I am not left handed!"
Then we'll toss our paddle from our left hand to our right hand, and brandish it.
Just like in The Princess Bride.
Only with paddles instead of swords.

Yesterday my friend Kristin and I were going to go watch Nancy Drew at the dollar movie. It was supposed to start at 11:15 am. Supposed to. When we got there there was a sign on the window that said the first showing would start at 1:30 pm. There were a lot of angry people there.
But Kristin and I didn't mind, we just went to the mall and found the craziest clothes and dresses and tried them on. It was good times.
The movie was pretty good, too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Princess Bride is awesome.
So is the dollar movie.