BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Im going to run away and join the circus

Yesterday was fine. Clinton was going to see Surf's Up with Alyssa, but I didn't have to go. I didn't want to. It looked so stupid.
We went to the library, I got some new music books, and mom bought me the blue tights I've been wanting from Forever 21.
Then she told me that I had to go to the movie with Clinton and Alyssa, or she wouldn't let him go. Which pretty much means that I have to go or he'll hate me forever.
Apparently she thinks that Clinton likes Alyssa and she likes him, and if they're in the movies alone together things might happen. Which is stupid. Stupid in 2 ways: 1) I'm pretty sure they're just friends, & 2) I'm the cure to cooties, so to speak. Mom always makes me be the third wheel because of precious Clinton.
I hate being the third wheel.
It's no fun. They didn't talk to me very much.
And it only makes me more aware that I'm not in a relationship.
Not that they are.
Nevertheless, it does.

I can say one thing, though- the movie wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amandathrax,

hmm. this sounds a quite lot like my life.
chaperoning..it's great, isn't it.
haha,


rae

anon said...

If they're going to the movies together, then they probably do like each other. Even though you're the "third wheel" and it looks like having a relationship with someone might be fun, don't do it, because when it's over, it hurts so much and breaks your heart.