BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

rachel's surprise party

Yesterday we threw a surprise party for our (the satellite team/rocket teams') bestest buddy and leader, Rachel Clements, since she's going off to New Mexico Tech and we wanted her to know how much we freakin' appreciate her! First, we went to Hinkle. She knew about that part. We played put-putt (which took about 2 hours with 9 people. groan), go-karts, and laser tag. It was so much fun because I'd never done go-karts or laser tag, and I realized how much fun they are! Afterward we all pretended to be sad and said "Good-bye" and "We'll miss you" and "Good luck at college!" to Rachel.
Then everyone went to Hoffmantown, and hid in a room. Rachel was supposed to "meet her mom at Hoffmantown" so Ryan drove her, and when she got up to the room she had a great surprise! She really liked the scrapbook we made her. There was pizza and soda and salad and cake. And we played Mao and Rush-and-Mass-Murder. Good times.
I also got a crazy sunburn. There are white lines on my shoulders from where I put on sunscreen, and red lines where I didn't. I think I should have put sunscreen on in a pattern. That would make life even more interesting.

0 comments: