BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 13, 2007

leoplurodons!

The pinkie on my left hand is swollen and green. And also a little bit purple. That's because it got smashed in a microwave. But wait- it gets better! What were we microwaving?? Frozen t-shirts! Coolaid thought this would be a "great" game to play at her birthday party. It really turned out to be the worst game I've ever played. She dipped t-shirts in water and froze them, and whoever got theirs on the fastest won. I almost won. But I happened to get my finger slammed in the microwave door when we were doing our best to warm them up. So Evie ended up winning instead.
Guess what?? Yesterday Clinton, Kristin, Coolaid, and I all went to play volleyball at church. But it turns out that it's not just casual volleyball- it's a LEAGUE! So we ended up making a 6-week commitment to be in the league! It's so exciting, even though our team totally sucks, to be part of something like this. It's like, the league of extraordinary volleyball people! And our team name is: LEOPLURODON!! I think you may only get a kick out of this name if you've seen the Charlie the Unicorn video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

Today I went to the mall with Coolaid, and she naturally had to go to the bathroom. So we were in the bathroom at Dillards (which is actually quite a nice bathroom) and I was sitting in the waiting area. I thought we were the only people in there. Suddenly I heard this loud grating metal sound that was very much like a small animal being squished and punctured to death. So I said (rather loudly), "COLLEEN, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU KILLING IN THERE?" and this unfamiliar voice said,
"Oh, it's just the toilet paper dispencer. It makes that noise when you pull the paper out."
It was quite embarrassing. Coolaid and I had a good laugh about it later.
It would be really amusing if that lady's name had been Colleen.

0 comments: