BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

narrow stairs

Grandpa (from florida) called this morning. it woke me up.
its weird- everyone is making a big deal out of my graduation. i dont wanna say its not a big deal, because it is in a way. i guess i just feel indifferent.

i am getting a little excited though, because very special people will be there to see it happen.

and i'll probably see someone ive not seen in a while, which is always nice.


i was thinking back over the last 4 years. high school started out really terrible for me. I had one friend, because the kids at the church i was going to wouldn't talk to me and i wouldnt talk to them.
we moved to sagebrush in the middle of my freshman year. i remember the first youth service i went to- there were 3 kids. i just remember thinking that i didn't like church anymore. and i was grateful that God had died for my sins, but i didn't love Him. kept going to church though.
started learning to make friends. re-dedicated my life to Christ junior year, just because i realized that God loved me, God agape'd me. i guess i knew it before, but i didnt really believe it and i hadn't really experienced it.
anyway, that was probably my best moment of high school.
i actually dont/didnt like high school much at all. im glad its going to be over soon.

know what im looking forward to? throwing my cap up in the air. ive always wanted to do that.

i remember being 7, thinking that 18 was so old. thought it would take forever to get here, and now here i am. graduating.
weird.



Music:
all it takes for your dreams to come true- a skylit drive
falling in love at a coffee shop- landon pigg

rainy/cloudy days like this, i like to listen to
transatlanticism- death cab for cutie




0 comments: