BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

show me what im looking for

(please, God)

Jessie the guinea pig thinks that fingers are food. (ouch)

i am pet sitting for the neighbors. pet sitting= money for a car. slash school.
actually, i really love taking care of animals. as long as they're not evil, i would hardly call pet-sitting a job.
ive been thinking of applying to that new pet store down the road, by albertsons. and also to edible arrangements. and pretty much anyplace that will hire. haha.

today i had an idea. my mom was talking to me in the car, saying that i need to be responsible etc now that I'm an adult. she was like, what are you going to do with your money?
and i was like... what money, i dont have any money.
and she said, you will. people will give you money when you graduate.
so im thinking that with the money, i will buy a car. I think it would be the most practical desicion, since i wont have to pay for room and board or food for college, only tuition and books. plus i really want a car :) and i will save money by not even driving it to school every day; by taking the bus.
thank you, God :)

Found out that my family from Arizona is coming to stay here in two weeks and quite literally invade our house. i don't like them much, at all. This time it will be: Aunt Renee and her boyfriend Steve, my cousin Jennifer, her boyfriend Scott, and their daughter Marisol, and my cousin Jake. They will be staying for an entire week. i Hope i can last that long.

time to write an essay. anybody ever read The Yellow Wallpaper?


Todays Theme Music:
show me what im looking for- carolina liar
anything chiodos


2 comments:

Rachel S. said...

you can come stay at my house if you want to.

Miss E. said...

I READ THE YELLOW WALLPAPER!!! Really, really, really, depressing with a hint of maddening thrown in there . . .