BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

different names for the same thing

i wish i had more time to do this at night.
i always have more to say then.

i actually slept well last night, for the first time in a while. I dreamt that i was swimming and could breathe underwater.

This morning my grandpa, the one with cancer, called; he needed a ride to his doctor's appointment. So my parents both went with him, and i got to drive myself around for the day. I thought it would be more peaceful and relaxing, because most of the time its that way when my parents aren't around, but actually it was really really stressful.
fun though. i've always felt pretty independent, and it felt good to actually be independent for once.
except for the fact that i was driving my parents' car.
that'll be fixed... someday.

im leaving on friday, 10am. going to phoenix with the awana group, b/c they needed one more person or else they couldnt compete. i wanted to go, anyway. or at least i did, im kinda confused about that now.

been confused about a lot of stuff lately


Todays Theme Music:
crayon angels- fleet foxes
marching bands of manhattan- death cab for cutie
tiger mountain peasant song- fleet foxes

0 comments: