BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

my disease

I am in hate with this time on saturday nights, when i get home from being out and have the prospects of another week creeping up on me. Really the worst day of the week is sunday, because i always have so much physics homework that day.
I hate physics, so i put it off till the last minute.

Really, there's nothing more to look forward to in the week after the excitement of saturday evenings. The next think to look forward to is the next saturday. Thats how lame my life is right now.
What i really want in my life is spontenaiety. I want nothing to hold me back and nothing to stop me. i want to just get in the truck and drive somewhere, meet somebody someplace, do nothing and so many things all at once.

somebody be spontaneous with me. im not kidding.

im tired of what my life is being.



Todays Theme Music:
paper wings- rise against
too bright to see, too loud to hear- underoath
im not a theif, im a treasure hunter- a skylit drive
my disease- a skylit drive

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like my life after reading "through painted deserts" the first time. I wanted to just hop in a car and go.

Lets go blow bubbles and make sidewalk chalk masterpieces. you pick the time and place.

aurora said...

oh my goodness!
i cant wait to play with chalk.

im thinking thursday, cause ill have a car then. sometime after lunch and before small group.

as for places, i have no idea... still thinking