BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

this is my life

Eww I'm sick... again.
I don't know which of you lovely people gave me this cold, but I just wanted to say... thanks. :P

And I had to go to class today too. There was Chemistry at 9am and Trig at 3:30.
Everything is harder when you're sick.
Getting up is harder. Eating is harder. Moving is harder. Paying attention is harder. Blogging is harder.
Functioning is harder.

My chem class is so boring. I don't know anyone in it. And I realize that I don't really want to know anyone in it either...
My chem lab partner is a grandma. Hopefully she is a cool grandma.

I must say that I like trig. Well, its a love/hate thing I guess. I hate that I can't understand what the teacher is talking about, but I love the company.
The teacher is funny and entertaining. Plus theres 4 people in the class that I know from my other math class. Especially my friends Catlin and Zach. I sat with them today and it was good times, even though I was pretty much deathly ill.

No class on monday
:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I'm sorry. my dad is sick too, so he's being couch potato. Sometimes I wish i was sick so that I could be a bum on the couch all day.

I hope you get better soon!

aurora said...

yes i agree that being sick can sometimes be... almost enjoyable I guess.
Well except for the fact that you don't feel like doing anything. haha

but you dont have to do dishes!
:P