BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

swinging into 2008

What's up, Lazyheads?

Thats right- its 8:42 in the morning and I got 6 hours of sleep. woohoo!

Last night I went to a community center (sorry, not a club :P) all-night swing dance special. It was sooo amazing! There were a whole bunch of people there I knew and some crazy crazy dancing.
There were a whole bunch of people from New Mexico Tech; I could always tell when I was dancing with one of them, because they had all the same moves.

And I got to learn the charlston, which I've been wanting to learn for a long time.

Around midnight everyone gathered around and got some noisemakers and hats from a table, and we all counted down the new year and blew whistles.
Then we danced some more. :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! sounds like lots of fun. Someday, I will be able to dance.
haha.
Happy 2008!!

♥rae