BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

its over!!

My birthday is over.
It was very good while it lasted.

My family went bowling on Friday after Government class and it was really fun. They had bowling shoes with flames on them! :D
And Clinton and I got some little plastic dogs from the machines they always have in bowling alleys, where you put in 50 cents and twist the knob and your prize comes out in a little plastic bubble thing with a lid. I named my dog Clarence Thomas and Clinton named his little dog Scalia, and it was good times.

Then yesterday my friends and I ran around the mall and rode the carosel.
Coolaid and Zombie bought me some Chuckie-t's! Zombie put bows all over one and filled it with candy and Coolaid wrapped the other one up in a box.
And I got a book about how to make stuffed bunnies/pandas/lizards/monsters/people/etc! Can't wait- so much fun. :D

So yeah I went to trig today and got my failed quiz back. I'm not kidding, it was a full blown F-, no points achieved. Cause I'm special like that. And I took another one like that today that I have a very bad feeling about, and I was like, "sigh. welcome to monday, my birthdays over"

But its all good cause I did have a good birthday :)

0 comments: