BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Rachel, you're dead! You're not supposed to be playing pattycakes!"

Sorry I took the quote Evie, but it's the first thing I thought of when I had to title this blog. :P
Plus I knew you'd forgive me. And if you didn't forgive me I could just squeeze your knee and make you forgive me.

Anyways, I went to a birthday party last night. It was amazing. As usual.
(Did you expect it to be anything less than amazing?)
I think there was something in the pepsi.
The party was for Rachel. She turned 15. Sooo good! :D
Rachel got an evil panda. She might have named it something, but I named it Desmond.


Yeah it was some pretty good times
.



I'm really grateful for all of my friends.

So yeah.

oh and i lost my voice!
haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. I'm sorry you lost your voice!!

but it was a lot of fun.

:D

After His Heart said...

haha...that's actually something i said! i'm sorry you lost your voice...kinda sux, ummm...that pic of me is way freaky! haha
C

Robert said...

Man, now I'm really sorry I missed it. It looked like a lot of fun.

aurora said...

ha yeah i know, but im ok now cause i can actaully talk!