BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

gone

Yesterday was eventful.

I woke up pretty early and drank some Airborne. Have you ever tasted it? Because its kind of like Orangina gone bad.
When my parents came downstairs and started talking to me, I discovered that I'd lost my voice last night at the birthday party. Which was not a good thing, because last night I went to the Regency Ball (a dance for homeschoolers) and its kind of awkward talking to your dance partner when you sound like a smoker.

It was ok though cause we went to Wecks and then Laura called me and was like, "Hey! Lets go see a movie!" and i was like "Okay!"
So I went to Cottonwood Theater and saw Cloverfield, which was pretty crazy at times. Kind of like Godzilla. Lots of blood.

Laura drove me home and then Clinton and I drove to the Regency Ball.
It wasn't all it was cracked up to be. :P
Everyone looked so nice, and we did these dances from Pride and Prejudice. But about halfway through I was like, "when is this thing gonna be over?"
But then finally it was.
After a lot of talking and laughing.

And so when I woke up this morning, I couldn't talk at all.

2 comments:

After His Heart said...

oh oh oh! i saw you there!!!! and i saw Cloverfield today with Pokey...it was an awesome movie, however, i hated that like everyone died, except that lily chick...i think...

aurora said...

yeah i know!
dude it was so freaky when that girl like exploded blood.
and then when they were in the helicopter and the strange creature thing jumped up and bit it!!