BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

fully alive

I never thought I'd be the kind of person that talks about God all the time and can't stop, but that's what I've become.
Now I can see that it's definitely not a bad thing, but sometimes I have to tone it down a bit so that non-christians aren't turned off to God. I would hate for me to be the cause of someone turning away from Him.

God is pretty much my life. Without Him, I know I wouldn't be the person I am- i would be much worse and far more desparate. Without God, i may as well not even be alive.
Without God, i am basically dead.

I suppose thats why I love my church friends so much. They love God like I do.
Last week someone asked me what ive been up to aside from church stuff and school.
I haven't been up to anything except church and school, really. School you can't escape from, and church stuff is what helps me survive school. So thats pretty much my life. Is that a bad thing?
I think not. I like my life the way it is :)



Todays Theme Music:
i feel good - eisley
fault line, a fault of mine- underoath
change is hard - she&him

0 comments: