BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

a sight to behold

Got my senior pictures today :)
i really like them. my parents don't, but that was to be expected i guess.
it was nice having josh take them, cause he made it fun. It would have been pretty awkward if someone else had taken them... (shudder). I'm not good at talking to people I dont know :P



im thinking this would be the one to put
in my graduation cards.

its one of my favorites :)





Also, this weekend we're going to visit Clinton! yay :D
im more excited about this trip. I told clinton about how I didn't really enjoy the last visit because it seemed like I didn't get to hang out with him much, so this time I'm going to eat lunch with clinton and his friends instead of with mom and dad.
Im happy about that.
And we're only going to be down there for Friday and Saturday morning, so maybe I'll get to go to church sat. night, which makes my week even better :)

Oh- clinton also said that he would help me sell some pocket pals, so we're gonna try that out this weekend!


Those are the ones I'm gonna sell. I think Clinton's putting them on Ebay, but im not quite sure. But anyways, im excited about that cause now i'll have funds for underoath and christmas :D



Todays Theme Music:
nice for you- neon horse
I-W-I-N- starflyer 59
over the mountains we go- eisley

(im REALLY excited about eisley's new album coming out (hopefully) soon)

3 comments:

IIII Hal IIIII said...

wowowow.very nice pics :)

Jo said...

You're pictures are super pretty!!!!

Vivienne said...

I like them! They're unique. :)