BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

chainsaw brutality. tornado strength.

After two months of waiting in anticipation, I finally went to the underoath concert last night!
Jordan picked me up at about 6:10 and we listened to The Sound of Separation on the way there, to "prepare", lol.
We had to wait in line for like 45 minutes. and it was COLD, but totally worth it. These people came by and handed us free Saosin posters. We jumped up and down to keep warm, and joked with the random people in line behind us. good times :)

It was a good show too. I think i liked The Famine the least, but the devil wears prada totally made up for that! It was really intense in the crowd, though. We were so tightly packed that i couldn't raise my hands above my head, and at times i literally could not breathe because I was so smashed against the person in front of me. I felt like half my hair got ripped out too, haha. They played all the songs I wanted them to play. Everyone in the crowd was screaming out the lyrics as loud as they could; it was really cool.

We went up on the balcony for Saosin to get a good break, and then when underoath came on a lot of people went down into the crowd, so we got all the good seats on the balcony.
I loved how underoath opened with Breathing in a New Mentality.

And I really liked how all the bands mentioned that all their music went out to God, and also how Spencer gave his testimony.

That show was just amazing.
period.





Todays Theme Music:
youre ever so inviting- underoath
tree tops- eisley
nice for you- neon horse

0 comments: