BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

staring into space

I've been thinking about portland a lot lately. I dont know why.
I used to pray for the people we met there all the time after we got back, but i haven't lately. I really don't want to fall from that habit, so I've made it a point to visit the Oregon blog (you can see it if you scroll down the page, right above my picture, if you want to read more about it and pray too) once or twice a month so that ill remember.
i find it easier to remember to pray when I can see all their faces...

Portland was definitely the high point of my year, and a turning point in my life. God has given me such a passion to help the homeless- all the homeless, everywhere. Not just Portland.
Though I am such a hypocrite. I kick myself every time I see a bum on the side of the road and i realize i forgot to put food, or, at the very least, water in the car so I could give it away.
You get such kicks from helping them out. Seriously.
Try it.

But yeah anyway, I really miss portland. I cant wait to go back... i'm most definitely going next year, even if its the only thing i do the whole summer.


oh yeah (this is kinda random) but i think my parents ordered my eisley shoes today! I asked for them for christmas, and my "christmas wish list" is sitting right here by the computer. heh heh heh. http://www.veganessentials.com/catalog/bronson-eisley-studio-project-slip-on-by-macbeth.htm
check them out. arent they great? :D



Todays Theme Music:
when you thought you'd never stand out- copeland
heads or tails, real or not- emarosa

0 comments: