BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

all my balloons are popping

thats how i did josh's sweater.
its designed to look like a monster is eating his head. It didnt turn out quite as i hoped it would, but im ok with it.

Things are really taking off. My frauline, Danielle, is visiting friends in OK City and sort of "advertised" for me out there, and now I have an order from her friend out there for two pocket pals ($10 each). This will be my first "official" sale, so im really excited about it!
Also im taking Intro to Business at CNM next semester, so hopefully that'll help me out.

I have an idea for drawing on a pair of white shoes. So if anyone has white shoes and wants them to look like a foot monster, let me know.


I can't stop listening to this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1mGzNHiyiA&feature=related
when christie dupree puts out a cd i will be one of the first to buy it.



Todays Theme Music:
this town, a town so obtuse- wesley jensen/ christie dupree
tire swing- kimya dawson
all my balloons- children 18:3

4 comments:

Robert said...

I'll tell ya what, you'll learn a ton about being an entrepreneur in that class.

aurora said...

sweet im glad i registered for it then

Robert said...

Do you have your book yet?

aurora said...

nope i dont