BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I can find Nemo!

State Science Olympiad is already this Saturday.

My Oceanography partner, Melodie, came over at 8:30 this morning to practice. She left at 4:30pm. We did Oceanography the ENTIRE TIME. I'm all oceanography-d out.

I now can tell you where pretty much every deep ocean trench is, and also where all the major currents are, I can tell you almost anything about waves, I am supposed to know the salinity, pH, and elemental composition of seawater, and I know the features of the ocean floor and seismic activity underwater and what damage it can cause.

Tomorrow I'm going to make a poster that says "We Can Find Nemo!" and its going to have a picture of Australia on it with the East Australia Current on it, and then it'll say, "Follow The EAC" because now we know exactly where that is. And then I'm gonna put it on a stick and bring it to SO on saturday. :P

3 comments:

Marissa said...

you should put lil turtles on it too!!!

aurora said...

haha yeah!

the only thing is i dont have any squirt stickers. :(

but I do have like 50 million Nemo stickers!
yay

Anonymous said...

haha. it can be like "where's wally",
you can put all fifty million Nemo stickers on it, and then have people try to find one in particular!