BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

another "a" name

I just got back from my cousin Jennie's baby shower.
She's so pretty!

Also: I love going to baby showers. They are soooo fun! You get to hang out with your family and everyone has a good time discussing baby names and such, and you get to buy cute little baby clothes, and you get to play baby-shower games. I think my favorite one is the clothespin game: everybody gets a clothespin, and if you say the word "baby" in the course of the evening, the person you're talking to gets to keep your clothespin. Whoever has the most clothespins in the end wins- its so much fun.

Although I am quite tired now, because we went early and helped them set up and decorate, and then we stayed late and even drove some of the presents over to their house. I'm sore too cause I had to get out tables and chairs and then put them back. :P

I can't wait till I get to have a baby shower.
I want twins. They're so cool because they're similar to each other but always so different in personality. Once I read that if you want twins, you have to eat lotsa yams. But I really hate yams so it probably wont happen. :P
It would be really cool to have a boy twin and a girl twin though. The girls name would definitely be Audrey. Well, almost definitely.
I'm stuck on boys' names though. I wanted to name the kid Sodapop like in The Outsiders, but if they're twins they should be matching! Another "A" name.
But not Allan, Anthony, Aaron, Abraham, Albert, Alejandro, or Alvin.
Maybe like Alex or Andy.
I don't know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about Austen?

Austen and Audrey.

aurora said...

ooooh i love it!

Marissa said...

well i was gonna say like Aiden.. but i like rachels a lot

aurora said...

yeah i also like how they sound good together :P