BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

hobos unite

Last night I gave my worries about Trig to God.
He's really helping me get through it. I feel pretty peaceful now, and I realize that even if I do fail this class, I will live.

If I don't pass and can't get a job when I get older, at least I could turn into a hobo and live under a bridge- maybe I-40. I will have lots of hobo friends. It'll be like living in an apartment only a little different. :P
When I start to get sick of tomato soup and ramen, my friend said she would buy me a whataburger and some slices of pizza. So I won't starve.
I'll go into "coin collecting". Ever find money on the sidewalk? Well I'll bet I could make a few bucks out of that, and then when my shirt falls apart I can go to Goodwill and get a nice "new" one for like $2.

And if people laugh at me for not being able to pass the class, then I'll forgive them and move on, but I wouldn't invite them over to my bridge. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!

I've always dreamed of being a hobo! no joke. I'll come visit you under the bridge. But I'll probably live in some public park somewhere. And get yelled at by cops saying "this bench isn't for sleeping!" and stuff my clothes with newspaper... oh yes. fun times.

Robert said...

Dang. You're having trouble passing trig is still better than my having trouble passing geometry. Some people aren't built for math, like me to some extent. And depending on what job you're aiming at, you'll probably not need that much math. If you can use a calculator, or do that kind of operations in your head, chances are good you won't be a hobo.

aurora said...

im not having trouble passing trig- im really NOT passing trig! :P

ha yeah but being a hobo would be an experience.
once in chicago i came up with a hobo dictionary with Evie- like a hobo on a bike is a bibo and a hobo on a boat is a bobo.
it was good times

Miss E. said...

BIBO!! Good times!