BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

haircuts


I'm thinking about cutting my hair.
Don't freak out. :)

I really want bangs, shorter than the ones I have now. I like the ones in this picture (just the bangs though). The problem is that my hair is VERY tempermental. So I would be doing lots of maintenance and I don't even know if it would turn out ok. Plus bangs take forever to grow out, so if I hate it I would have to keep it for a long time...
Anyway it would be nice to get some layers in there too. My hair is too long and blocky.


Another interesting idea would be to just chop it all off and start over. It would be interesting, and probably wouldn't take as long to style as my normal hair.

5 comments:

Marissa said...

ooh i like both those styles.. but ill miss your hair if you cut it

aurora said...

yeah i think i would too... which is why im kinda leaning toward option a

Anonymous said...

yeah. chopping it off is way more fun. that's what I did last year. oh yes. But, if you're not sure if you're ready, wait awhile until you're bored. and then just cut it off.

aurora said...

haha ok.

Im thinking im not ready yet and will go with the bangs/layers. Which will be a welcome change! :D

Miss E. said...

I think that layers would be hot in your hair!