BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tech

So.

New Mexico Tech Day.
That was yesterday. It was pretty cool too.

I thought there would be a LOT of nerds walking around. Turns out there were, but a lot of them didn't look as nerdy as i thought they would. :P

I arrived at Tech thinking that there was no way on earth I would ever go there. But after attending some lectures and seeing the campus and eating the food, I don't think it would be so bad after all. I actually think that I may want to study to be an engineer.
Not just any engineer though. For as I discovered yesterday, there are many, many different types of engineer.
The class that interested me was Chemical Engineering. These people work with a wide range of products. Everything from toothpaste to ranch dressing is made by chemical engineers.

So the job probably wouldn't be boring.

I dont know.
Its an option.

1 comments:

Marissa said...

amanda you should have taken me with you!!! im thinking of going to tech!!! anyways lol see you sometime!!

Marissa