BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

merry christmas anyway

So Clinton and I had the "bright" idea of getting some Christmas shopping done today, since everyone would be having such "great deals".
sigh.
We woke up at 3:30am to get our shop on, but it totally wasn't worth it! I only bought one thing: a cd for my dad.
We went to JC Penney's, Target, and Gamestop. Everywhere was pretty crowded. The people weren't very mean though. I didn't see any violent mobs or anything either. (clinton was a little disappointed about that)
If you stayed home, I congratulate you.

The best part of the whole experience was the adventure. And it was snowing! :D
Though now my ankle is so swollen that I can barely walk.

The moral of the story is:
Never go shopping until the day after Thanksgiving.
Unless you have a plan or are going to get a great deal.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went shopping yesterday. it was a madhouse.

my poor brother had to work at Kohl's from 3:45 to noon 15.