BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ouch

Yesterday I had a minor accident.
I was walking down the stairs with a huge load of laundry in my arms, and I missed a step, which sent me tumbling down. Luckily, I didn't get very bruised because the laundry I was carrying cushioned my fall.
However, my ankle bent under me and it got sprained.
After writhing in agony for a few minutes, I hobbled to the couch and did some very last-minute homework before HEROES started.

So yeah, I'm ok, but... it's kind of difficult to walk painlessly. :P

3 comments:

Marissa said...

oh man i hope you feel better amanda!!! have a great thanksgiving!

Marissa

Marissa said...

i have only really watched one episode with West and that one he didn't seem creepy at all.. lol just hot!

aurora said...

i'd have to agree with you there!
lol