BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

paranoia

I just got back from my piano lesson.
I rode my bike there in the blistering wind and cold. Clinton usually rides over there with me and then I ride back by myself.

Well I guess today my piano teacher (Mrs. Bork) and I lost track of time, but we were still going on with the lesson and talking about nothing like we always do, when mom called. I didn't answer it; i just turned my phone off and apologized to my teacher. Then about 10 minutes later, she called Mrs. Bork's home phone and was like, "AAAAHHH!!! AMMAAAANNDAA!! WHEREEE?????" (well, practically)
So I had to apologize to my teacher again and make excuses like, "My mom is extremely paranoid" and "oh, she does this all the time". Excuses which, unfortunately, happen to be true.

When I got home, mom made a new rule: Call home by 4:20
sheesh

3 comments:

Liz said...

lol I love you Amanda, you are hilarious!

Robert said...

Ha that's mildly funny. I was talking to Clint-o yesterday and he said you got lost or something on your bike?

aurora said...

I did not get lost!!!
my piano teacher wanted to talk for some strange reason, and our lesson went like 30 minutes over the time it usually does, and my mom was freaking out b/c i wasnt home.
the end