BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

good morning

Ow.
I'm sick and it hurts.
My arms hurt.
My stomach hurts.
My throat hurts.

I woke up today at about eight and couldnt go back to sleep, so I got up and took a shower. I was home the whole time my family was getting ready to leave, but they didn't even talk to me to ask me how I was feeling or to say good morning. Clinton was the only one who said something to me.
He said, "I need my toothbrush."

So then I went downstairs to have some juice for breakfast, and I watched Clifford on PBS.

so thats the end of this pathetic post...

2 comments:

David said...

Aww, you sound so depressed. I wouldve talked to you if I couldve...

Anonymous said...

we missed you at small group!!

I hope you feel better. I'm just now recovering from a cold. it's not fun.

♥rae