BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

4 more weeks

Seems like just when I'm about to get over this sadness, something happens to make it wash over me again.
Seems like its been forever since this all started, but when I look back, monday was only 3 days ago.

People have been asking whats wrong with me, and I tell them I'm ok. But I don't know... I think I'm almost to ok. I just need a little more time to work on it.
There are lots of little things that have brought me into this state. My mom has been really mad at me for no reason lately, and she threatens me all the time. My little dog Zia is sick. People don't come to my youth group when I invite them. I screw up all the time.
But I dont know. It seems that in the end, the only thing that makes me sad is that in only 4 short weeks, someone I've come to really care about is going to be taken away from me.

1 comments:

Marissa said...

Amanda you know i love you. everything will work out.. maybe this is a way for you to trust God more idk.. but ill be praying for you

Marissa