BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Combinations

I have been sooo busy lately. I missed a few questions on the last quiz and had to re-take it 3 times (cause i missed 1 question the second time), and today I have a test, which I know I will not get an 'A' on, because I didn't know what the heck I was looking at while I was studying last night. But I'm actually enjoying myself in class now. We've gotten to the point where everybody knows everyone else's names, and everyone is friendly and will talk and joke and laugh. So except for when it comes to tests, the class is pretty relaxed.
There's not much else to say. Sometimes school can be really boring in conversation.
I think I'm going to get Eisley's new cd, Combinations. I really like their song Come Clean.

0 comments: