BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

im so stupid

I did the stupidest thing yesterday in math. I had just zipped up my backpack, but then I realized that I hadn't written down my homework. So I opened my backpack, took out my notebook, put it on the table in front of me, and wrote down my homework. Then I closed my notebook, zipped up my backpack, and left class.
I didn't realize that I had left my notebook in class until about 7:30 last night.
My dad had to drive me to CNM so that I could get it.
I don't even remember seeing it there- thats the stupid thing: it was right in front of my face, and I just got up and left it.

Yesterday I talked to Zach again, and guess what? Apparently he used to go to Sagebrush when it was Hoffmantown West and we met at LBJ. Now he goes to some other church, though.
I'm so glad that God put me in the same class with Zach, because pretty much everyone else in the class are obviously not Christians, and it really helps with accountability when he's there. It's just nice having another Christian to talk to.

0 comments: