BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

at least volleyball is fun. sometimes.

I miss summer.
I hate doing homework. Today I did like 2 and 1/2 hours of homework and it was very stressful. I honestly do not know how people do it. Because I know several people that have WAY more homework than I do.

I thought that having volleyball today after doing my homework would help me unwind a little, but I was wrong. The first game we played we lost like 5-21. Plus I accidentally hit a kid on the other team with the ball. But at least I didn't I didn't hit him in the soft spot like Coolaid did. It was pretty funny, even he had to admit. Yeah, I know I'm mean. Don't worry, he wasn't hurt too bad. I also accidentally hit Colleen twice with the ball, one time in the face which made her cry. I felt pretty bad about that one.

I'm a terrible volleyball player, and I'm so clumsy, and I'm bad at math.

Maybe tomorrow will be good to me.

0 comments: