BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

after all...

So I had another small-world experience today. I was riding down our street on my bike this morning and saw this girl who I thought looked really familiar. I thought she might have been in my class, so I remembered what she was wearing and how she had her hair (black tank top, jeans, ponytail) and if the girl in my class was wearing the same thing I'd know that it was her. And when I got to class, there she was just as I'd remembered. I can't believe it. What are the odds?

It's fun to talk to the people in my class, some of them anyway. Sometimes I don't even talk to them, I just sit and observe. We have some real characters. I even gave them nicknames. There's this girl I call i-phone, and one time she called a quadratic equation a "hardcore equation"
There's a kid I call Skins, and he just registered last week. So he's missed about 2 weeks of class! We're having our first major test tomorrow. "I'm so scared!" he told me.
"So'm I!" I said, and Little Anita agreed.
Although he has more to worry about. He is doing quite well fending for himself, I must say.
I think I am going to fail.
But God will still let me into heaven, so I don't feel too bad.
Which reminds me, I actually heard someone call himself God today.
Unbelievable.

0 comments: