BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

wires and the concept of breathing

i sure know how to waste time.

physics test tomorrow, and im definitely not ready. who wants to read about spring constants anyway?

its a nice cloudy day and i think thats alright since im nice and cozy inside. just watched The Sword in the Stone, old-school Disney version, and ate some ice cream with snickers in it. Can life be any better? (maybe with no homework...)
:)

Some of my extended family from Nevada is staying at my house... (invading my house).
Though my aunts boyfriend took a plane back to nevada today, so i get my own room back tonight (hopefully). just as well; i didnt like him much.
yesterday the whole family (cept clinton, sniff sniff) went to Los Lunas where another of my aunts live to have a giant party for my grandparents since it was their 52nd anniversary.
Look how happy they were that we threw them a party! haha

Anyway, that was pretty amazing since i got to see a whole bunch of my family, specially my cousins Richard and Bryan who have me laughing at every turn.

the only thing was that i was kinda sad that i wouldnt get to go to church, b/c church makes me super happy. But since the party ended up starting at 1pm, I ended up going to church just in time to see our version of the Lifehouse Everything skit.


it was really amazing. i almost cried.
Grant was jesus. I have no idea why i get such a big kick out of that, but i do.

then we went to Dions afterward, as usual, and i had an especially amazing time.
the end





Today's Theme Music:
wires and the concept of breathing- a skylit drive
whats a clock without the batteries?- emarosa

0 comments: