BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

soon, i'll pretty much be the Hulk

I got Facebook stalked.
Today in my finance class one of the girls, Julia, brought a friend, and when her friend came in she said, "Oh my goodness! are you amanda galloway?"
i'd never seen her in my life, so i felt kinda awkward.

But apparently, this girl facebook stalked me. So i told her about the pocket people cult group... always trying to spread the word ;)

I have my English class in about an hour, so in the meantime im eating sour skittles and hanging out with my little cousin Jessica. (we picked her up from school today cause its a half day)

and im super sore, because last night at awana we played crab soccer. fun times.
im on my way to buff-ness, man



Today's Theme Music:
reinventing your exit- underoath
knights of the round- a skylit drive
her advice cost us a life- emarosa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah.. that was funny. I could tell you were kinda like "what?"y

aurora said...

yeah it was just a little weird... but i friended her on facebook :P