BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

let it sink in

i miss summer.

i dont like this false spring we're having, because its only trying to get me used to being warm just to have another cloudy, windy day and I'll freeze my butt off.

i miss waking up on top of the covers and yet being completely warm,
coming downstairs and not having to wear a sweater cause its not like a refrigerator compared to my room;
i miss actually enjoying the feel of wind on my skin because its warm wind,
it raining every single day at 5pm,
and totally amazing sunsets after the rain.
And staying up late watching the sun set, wearing shorts and it being the perfect temperature, playing cards with my family outside.

and grass thats not brown.

and leaves on the trees, coming down the hill to Coors and just seeing green.


im gonna have an ice-blocking party, and youre invited.



Todays Theme Music:
building houses- wesley jensen
nobody sings anymore- manchester orchestra

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree. this warm weather makes me want it to be actually summer.