BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

something is wrong with me

I dont know how to feel.
Today was uneventful in a way, but at the same time things happened that make me want to cry and things happened that make me want to smile.

So im happy... and sad... all at once. And its weird.


Today was amazing because-
i got to be by myself this morning.
i have my drivers licence.
i got to hang out with marissa and robert.
i was creative.
i got out of the house.


Today was awful because-
i was ignored.
i found out my grandpa has cancer.
i had to be by myself this morning.
i procrastinated, so now i still have to do a bunch of homework.


valentines day is tomorrow. but i dont care.
not too much, anyway.

God has a plan for me, and that should be good enough.
just pray that it will be, i guess.




Todays Theme Music:
how i waited- manchester orchestra
jesus in the southern sky- kellin quinn

0 comments: