BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i can handle anything

I have a lot to say.
I just dont know how to say it...

I guess I've been feeling really apathetic about life lately. On saturday I came home and had a breakdown. Things that should really bug me don't, not as much as they should at least. I feel like I'm not accomplishing anything. I feel like I'm not going anywhere.
Times like this, I really like to remember Jeremiah 29:11-12. I can clearly describe God as my Hope. Life sucks sometimes, but the moments are fleeting, and I have something freakin amazing to look forward to after this.

One of the most comforting things ive thought about lately is that God wont give us anything that we can't handle.


On a different note, I'm excited for the small group halloween party! I'm going to be The Ugly One from Teen Girl Squad. (look it up on youtube; its pretty hilarious)
I'm thinking my costume will involve striped tights.



Todays theme music:
President of What? - death cab for cutie
In An Aeroplane Over the Sea- cover by eisley




1 comments:

Robert said...

Dang. I wish I had a creative costume idea.