BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

stacy dupree is my friend on facebook. i know you're jealous.

I have a Chemistry test on Wednesday.
And im actually studying for it. You should be proud of me.

yesterday we (TEEN GIRL SQUAD) got our costumes for the small group party! We went to savers :P I got what danielle would call a chola outfit, lol. Its overalls without the overall.

Also on thursday I'm taking my senior pictures. I don't know how I feel about that- i hate getting dressed up, and I pretty much suck at getting pictures taken of me. It makes me feel awkward unless im doing something crazy.
But josh is taking them so i'm sure one or two will come out ok.
http://www.myspace.com/jmorsephotography
check it out!


Todays Theme Music:
great dj- the ting tings
you love to sing- copeland

0 comments: