BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

i hate my hair


I think its time for a new hairstyle.
And I kinda want to chop all my hair off. But that might be a pain, cause i would have to straighten it probably every day. Or put lotsa stuff in it...

This would be cool--->

but it would probably turn out a little
more like the one below.
Which I dont think is all that attractive.
It would probably be a LOT frizzier, too.



Plus I think I would be really sad once I realized that I had no hair left. I happen to love my hair, but it gets really super exasperating sometimes.
A lot of the time.

And dreadlocks would be cool... but people have been saying how hard they are to manage. And trying to manage hair is what i want to escape from...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dreadlocks would be awesome!!! One of the leaders at Lonetree this year had dreadlocks, and she said she can still wash her hair and everything.

I've secretly always wanted dreadlocks. I don't know if i could pull it off though. I think you could.