BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

cant say this isnt cute



Meet Squints other half! Or his twin sister. You can pick and choose. :)
This is Ginger. Her clothes are made from the same seat cushion that Squints' were made from.
<--- see? a really tiny jumper, just like in The Sound of Music!
I'm really excited about Saturday, because I cannot wait to give these to Danielle. I'm so proud of them! I'm also currently working on a cat. If you have any ideas for little creatures I could make, then be sure to tell me bout them. I'm thinking of entering a whole bunch of them in the fair, just to see what people think of them :)

Song currently stuck in my head: Blacking Out the Friction by Death Cab For Cutie.

Love that band! :P

2 comments:

Marissa said...

i really really really think you should make me one for my birthday! that way you don't have to spend money on me

sonhando com a lua said...

Hello, I understand you like much of poetry, or am I wrong?
If you have interest to maintain contact me, just leave my post in Blogger or Add my orkut, okay!
My name is Robertson Marino.

Even more, and I hope to get answers!